We’re on the hunt for people who jibe with our mission, our values, and our community—dedicated fitness professionals looking for a place to grow their careers and be part of something special:
Personal and Small Group Trainer
Are you driven to positively impact the long-term health and fitness of others in a meaningful way? Sounds sort of canned. But we mean it. Read that line again, sit with it, and see if that’s true for you. If it is, read on!
- Are you called to be of service to others?
- Do you understand the variety of skills and responsibilities required in order to present yourself as an “expert” in the health and fitness industry?
- Do you appreciate the rewards and responsibility that comes with building and maintaining relationships based with clients over the long haul?
- Are you committed to your own (personal, physical, educational, professional, etc.) development so that you can teach and lead others from a place of experience and integrity?
- Are you process driven? Do you find yourself consistently striving to understand the “why”?
- Do you already possess the skills, or are you eager to learn what’s required to move beyond simply taking people through workouts to implementing customized, purpose-driven fitness programs?
- Does the idea of joining a team of people who possess the above listed attributes sound like fun to you–like they’re “your kind of people”?
Repeat the exercise from the first paragraph. Still with us? Then we’d like to meet you! Send us your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A nationally recognized personal training certification and/or equivalent formal education.
- A minimum of 1-year training experience.
- A willingness to learn the Kaifit Method and successfully implement our programming with clients.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive pay structure: commensurate with experience and level of expertise.
- 401K plan beginning in 2020 to qualifying, full-time employees (minimum of 30-hours per week).
- Annual continuing education/professional development allowance.